Creative Minds services are focused on small and medium-sized businesses as well as individuals who need assistance with a graphic design or presentation project.
We help our clients with print-oriented design including logos, business stationery, brochures, flyers, newsletters, advertising – including newspaper, magazine and billboards – and trade show booths and materials.
Our presentation clients include individuals and organizations who need to look and sound professional – whether training, selling, informing or entertaining – and don’t have unlimited budgets to do so. We’ll work with you to clean up an existing presentation, create company templates, or build your presentation from scratch. We can save your file as a video for your website, and create looping presentations that work well at trade shows. We focus on PowerPoint, but we do work with designers who are familiar with Prezi and other presentation programs.
With 10 years of corporate writing and editing experience, we’re also able to help you with this aspect of your presentation or advertising piece, and we love to work with corporate clients who need assistance with employee communications, sales, financial, marketing and training projects. We’ll work with your in-house team, or act as your outside agency.
Need a logo, marketing materials or printed information to accompany your presentation? Creative Minds Graphic Design is a “Design to Delivery” graphics firm. Let us design your business collateral or trade show materials – we can even coordinate them with your presentation graphics and your organization’s branding! Our nation-wide print contacts will print and deliver your materials to any location. One-stop shopping makes it easy for you to look like a pro at a price you can afford.
Custom logo prices start at $360; trifold brochure design is typically $360 – $500; business card and stationery design from $60. We can offer you very affordable printing. 1,000 business cards typically run less than $30; 1,000 trifold brochures are less than $150. Similar savings on all other print projects, from postcards to catalogs, rack cards, door hangers and signage. You name it, we can get it printed for you inexpensively and delivered to your door or event.
Print design services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business cards
- Brochures & fliers
- Investor relations materials
- Magazines & newsletters
- Trade show displays
- Employee communications
- Advertising, including billboards
PowerPoint Update from $180
Does your PowerPoint presentation need a facelift – NOW?
Let our Express Presentation Service make you look like a pro – FAST!
Starting at $180:
- We’ll use one of our great stock templates. We’ll personalize it with your logo, or we’ll update your template, if possible.
- We’ll take your current content (very minor changes acceptable) and update your text and bullets to work well with your new template.
- If we can add images, charts or graphics to support your message within budget, we’ll do so.
- We’ll format your template with standardized animation and transitions.
- Up to 20 slides. Additional slides may increase your cost.
- Quick turnaround available.
A custom presentation at an affordable price!
Starting at $600, you’ll benefit from our powerful presentation experience:
- We’ll design a custom title and multiple text templates, giving you two ideas to choose from and modifying your preferred selection.
- We’ll then develop your new presentation of up to 30 slides based upon your current content (some changes acceptable) sent to us in Word or PowerPoint.
- We’ll work with you to edit your content to ensure you’re communicating your message effectively.
- Up to 15 stock or client-supplied basic graphics/charts will be inserted as needed to support your message.
- Basic text animation and screen transitions will be applied if appropriate.
- Your price may be higher or lower as there are many variations to consider, including time, length, revisions needed, and material. Let us know what you need and we’ll give you an accurate estimate!
Completely custom from just $1,200! Need a presentation, but not sure how to start?
- Creative Minds will work with you to manage your presentation project from start to finish. We’ll provide you with a professional and effective presentation that will help you meet your strategic and communication goals.
- Our presentation experts will speak with you to help you focus on what you wish to achieve with your presentation and develop an outline for your approval, or help you refine your outline or rough presentation.
- We’ll design three title, text and chart template ideas and modify the design you select.
- We’ll then take your approved text and template and create an initial draft of your presentation. Up to 30 slides are included in our base rate; possibly more, depending on what else is required.
- We’ll add appropriate message enhancements such as stock or client-supplied photos and other graphics, customized charts and SmartArt to reinforce your message as needed.
- Client-supplied video files can be added.
- We can supply and/or add voiceover and music for an additional cost.
- We’ll save your finished file in a video format if you’d like.
- Not sure what level of service you need? We’re flexible and affordable; call or email and we’ll give you a custom quote!
Not only can we design your presentation, we can run it for you at your meeting or conference. For a flat daily fee and travel expenses, we’ll attend your show and work with your show services team to set up your presentation, make any last-minute changes and run your primary and backup presentation for you while you speak.
Are you an Event or Show Services planner? Need someone to design and/or manage your clients all-important presentations for an upcoming sales meeting or business conference? Give us a call!
Let us take the stress out of making the perfect presentation; contact Creative Minds today to schedule your show services!
Copywriting and Editing
Most graphic design and presentation specialists can make your project look good, but few can or will work with you to write and edit your materials.
Creative Minds has more than 20 years of writing and editing experience. We can manage anything from a simple copywriting project to doing interviews and research for your newsletter. Our ability to focus on what’s important to your reader will help make your presentations more effective and your articles more interesting.
Take advantage of our unique skill to make you both look and sound professional!
Rebecca has been creating delightful graphics for our conservation programs for years, from PowerPoint templates to brochures and logos. She’s good, she’s fast, and she’s a pleasure to work with!Sue Bonfield
Let Us Help You Grow Your Business Creatively, Effectively and Affordably
Need a logo, print materials, trade show booth design or collateral, a custom PowerPoint presentation or a quick presentation facelift? Contact us today and let's discuss your needs and goals and how we can help you succeed!